Chrono Eternity+*~.0 Chrono Eternity+*~.0

cocks :3

really niiice, i like the scratches (gross beat? :D). the drums may be a little too phat, but it's okay. the lead is wonderfully eightbitish too. ossim as always :D

<[awesomeface seal of approval]>

Chronamut responds:

haha grossbeat indeed- I automated it and scratched on the fly :)

and yes I do love my 8-bit :)

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Body Rock [ViZ] - NG MiX Body Rock [ViZ] - NG MiX

nice ;D

good stuff, I dig the bass, drums and the sweeps :) the saw pads could have a bit less SHHH though, tone down the high freqs a bit on them :P

DJ-VIZ responds:

Yeah, I see what you mean...thanks for the rev.!

DJ Comet-Reality Strikes DJ Comet-Reality Strikes

w00tlulz

Awesome. Great use of the amen break, surprisingly melodic :3, but that reese needs moar RAWRRRR (perhaps moar mids? :3). Sweet track anyway, faved :D

TheComet responds:

raaawg why the hell havn't I ever heard the term "Reese" before?! D: pm me man I have no idea what a reese is xD

edit: nvm just figured it out XD

seriously....why havn't I heard that word before after making music for a freaking decade? D:

~EnV~ Forever ~EnV~ Forever

The blackdildoman invaded me too

And this song saved me from him too : D

wonderful drum track and bass :>

now go review me :@

Mario&amp;amp;Luigi Boss Mario&Luigi Boss

Awesome orchestration/remaster

Great tune. The only thing that the track needs - REALLY needs - is to boost the high frequencies of some instruments - especially the drums. But if they were meant to sound dark - ignore that. It's nevertheless an awesome tune.

p.s. check out my newest track ;3

+*+*(Distance of a gaze)*+*+ +*+*(Distance of a gaze)*+*+

cocktalicious

hi chron,

awesome song :p late review but whatever. sounds like something from a video game ;p Anyway it was damn nice, but I thought that there are a bit too much high frequencies. That's just my ear though. Perhaps lowpass the very highs of highs that are the highs and highest of highs? :p

Awesome anyway! :D

Chronamut responds:

ya its weird - when i first listen to it I get that too - but depending on what I listen to to listen to it.. it changes.. lioke right now it sounds perfect.. so I really don't know..

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

the birthday song the birthday song

HAPI L8 BARFDAI

also, awesome song :)

CLKIN responds:

TANKS

entranced [preview] entranced [preview]

:-D

you rock sucker :D pozdr.

CLKIN responds:

thaanks <3 XD
ty tez kiedys bedziesz mial,zobaczysz ;P

Organ Sugar Organ Sugar

woah... chilling!

Awesome simple tune. :) If you added some delay on the master, it'd be dub. If you added some reverb on the master... no, lots of it, it'd be chillout. It's still awesome :) check out my newest one... the ARiP2 remix.

vai90 responds:

Lol, thx and okay, I will. :)

SeamlessR - Confess SeamlessR - Confess

Awesome. Could be longer though :)

Awesome song. Kind of reminds me of Pendulum. Nice beat, not repetitive at all for me, the movie vocals are great, just the drums are a bit too quiet. It would be nice if you did an extended version of this. :)

~eigus

ps. check out my newest song :)

SeamlessR responds:

Pendulum was actually quite a large inspiration for this song ;p

consider yourself checked!